Friday 17 January 2014

Wanlov insults President Jonathan


Wanlov the Kubolor is a Ghanaian Afro Pop star, who's famous for his
eccentric style of dressing, and abnormal way of life has verge his
anger on President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan on his recent post on Facebook where he described him as
"idiot".

A post which he complemented with a picture suggesting President he's
making Nigerians suffer while he's living a lavish lifestyle.

Wanlov the Kubolor who also appear not to be okay with the President
Jonathan criminalizing homosexuality also changed his mind from
traveling to Nigeria anytime soon due to what he described as safety
for his life, in order for him not to be mistaken for gay due to the
way he dresses.

"I really loved going to Nigeria, but I don't think I will be going
there again till this changes because it could be very dangerous for
me just because of my dressing"
Soirce: ghanaweb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment