Friday 3 January 2014

THE NGSPECTATOR

Hello everyone!!! Welcome to my blog The NGspectator where you get information on the latest happenings in the country, gist on entertainment, sports, music and so much more... Let me take this time to introduce myself, I am a nobody..lol, my name is Dauda Enejo Umar from Kogi state, live in Kaduna. I am a graduate and currently not employed though am not proud of that, am not proud of that because I know I have the necessary qualifications just like you guys to get me a well paid job, I mean having been the best student all my life....lol, not boasting sha!! The Nigerian factor where you need an oga @ the top to get a good job is why am still unemployed. Anyway, as an intelligent bobo I decided to scour the internet with my blackberry and was amazed how one can earn a living working from home with just a computer and the internet through stuff like blogging, facebook autopilot etc and behold the creation of NGspectator. I must say I was mostly motivated by blogs like linda ikeji's, laila's, websites like nairaland.com, naij.com and so on and it is my dream that NGspectator will someday be as successful as theirs. For those who will like to send me stories to publish on my blog, or products to advertise, you can reach me via E-mail: ngspectator@gmail.com. So what are you waiting for!! Spread the news to friends and families, read through our blog and most importantly don't forget to drop a comment....XOXO luv y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment